Motor Oil Changes
For all Vehicles Import or Domestic
Need an oil change and not sure where to take your car or truck? Come let the experts at Featherstone Auto Service Center take care of you! We’re conveniently located at 14523 Jeff Davis Hwy. Woodbridge, VA 22191 and our ASE Certified Professional Technicians are always ready to get you back on the road in no time. We have competitive prices and we frequently run specials that will save you money.
An oil change is one of the best services you can regularly perform on your car and should not be overlooked. Oil is the life blood of your car’s engine. It keeps the engine running efficiently, and it reduces the accumulation of buildup in your engine. Neglecting your oil can lead to major, expensive repairs down the road. How often should you be changing your oil? Many factors contribute to when you should change your oil – the kind of car you drive, the kind of oil you use, and the type of driving you are doing. Most experts agree to pay attention to the mileage driven not necessarily the amount of time between oil changes.When in doubt, consult your owner manual.
At Featherstone Auto Service Center we take great pride in our work and want to keep you as a loyal customer. Engine repair is expensive and a new engine is even more expensive. In order to keep your car running smoothly, an oil change is worth the minimal time and expense. Do your car a favor and make an appointment today and let the expert technicians at Featherstone Auto Service Center get you fixed up and back on the road in no time!
Motor Oils we service and what’s included:
- Conventional Oil: Many customers still prefer the lower cost and familiarity of conventional motor oil, particularly if their vehicle isn’t subject to severe driving conditions, such as dirty/dusty roads, lots of short trips, driving in extreme heat or cold, and towing heavy loads.
- High Mileage Oil: Specially designed for vehicles with over 75,000 miles. Helps keep engines that have been around the block a few times running better, longer by reducing oil burn-off, oil leaks and gradual loss of compression.
- Synthetic Blend Oil: A mixture of synthetic and conventional oils that serves as a midpoint between the two: better protection and performance than conventional oil can provide, especially in severe driving conditions, but not as good as a full synthetic oil.
- Synthetic Oil (AKA “Full Synthetic Motor Oil”): Specially formulated motor oil made for the highest levels of protection and performance for ultimate peace of mind. More and more vehicle manufacturers today require it. See if yours is one of them.
- Up to 5 quarts of major brand oil.
- New oil filter.
- Lubrication of the various fittings on your vehicle’s undercarriage when applicable.
- Courtesy maintenance inspection.
We want to make sure your vehicle receives the right kind of oil change at the right price. Our technicians will recommend the best type of oil for your car’s individual needs to keep the engine working at its best.
Visit Our Gallery Page for Coupon Specials
Email Us at: email@example.com
Or you can call us with any questions you might have at 571-492-7935
At Featherstone Auto Service Center, we have experienced technicians who can handle any problem you’re experiencing with your vehicle. Our fully equipped service and repair center is located at 14523 Jeff Davis Hwy. Woodbridge, VA 22191 we guarantee superior service at the best possible price!
For more information, call or stop by at Featherstone Auto Service Center today or call us at 571-492-7935 and ask about a preventative maintenance program for your vehicle.